Representing Condominium And Homeowners’ Associations
Weiss, Handler & Cornwell, P.A., represents condominium and homeowners’ associations in Boca Raton and across South Florida. We understand the unique body of law and complex governing documents that apply to these associations and the legal challenges they face in today’s economy.
Our firm represents condominium and homeowners’ associations in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Collecting unpaid assessments
- Enforcing restrictive covenants and association rules
- Resolving election disputes and recall petitions
- Litigation against developers, unit or parcel owners, contractors, or vendors
- Representation before the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Legal counsel regarding governing documents and Florida law
- General counsel regarding the administration of the association’s business
- Help with ensuring proper construction safety checks are performed and building maintenance standards are upheld
Whether you’re an association or an individual home or condo owner, we can advise you of your legal rights, responsibilities, and protections.
Experienced In Condominium And Homeowner Association Law
Florida has specific condominium and homeowners’ association laws that govern how these bodies can conduct their affairs. Every association needs legal counsel to address their complex legal needs and ensure that the association’s actions are consistent with their governing documents and Florida law. Because each association is unique with its own rules, bylaws, and declarations, we work closely with each one to manage the particular issues of these governing bodies.
If you are an association or individual needing legal counsel on the complex legal matters of condominium law, contact our firm to discuss your needs with our experienced lawyers. Call 888-361-6745 or send us an email for more information.